I think I may be one of the "internet generation" to start a blog. Until just recently, I wasn't even exactly sure what blogging was. When an auntie of mine informed me a couple of weeks ago as to what a blog was and given the fact that writing has always been one of my favourite hobbies I figured "Why Not?" I spent a week or two pondering as to what I wanted to blog about and unable to decide on just one particular topic or theme I figured I would write about anything at any particular time that I find interesting or compelled to write about. I very well be the only one who ever reads it anyway.

Meet Caitlyn Jenner!


    The latest issue of Vanity Fair Magazine, July 2005, like most issues, has a stunningly beautiful woman on the cover. She used to be a two time Olympic gold medal for Track and Field that he brought home to the United States & an athletic "God". Most under the age of forty are familiar with her as the now former husband of twenty five years of Kardashian matriarch, Kris Jenner. 
    For the one or two people who are not aware, over the last while there had been alt of speculation that Bruce Jenner was cross dressing and such. Personally, I figured it was just the media being the media and most of the rumours seemed to swirl around two issues. First and foremost, maybe a year or so he went under the knife and went in for a facelift. I can't imagine that cosmetic surgery is unusually whatsoever in Hollywoodland. There was also talk about his marriage being on the rocks and I know the celebrity trash magazines (that I can't but flip through while at the grocery store) aren't above using  two facts about a person and linking them in anyway that makes a story they can sell. However, in this case, they were on to something .
     The reason I web blog about this today comes down to one main point that really surprised me in a very pleasant way. I think it really says a lot about society and how far we have come. I really have heard nothing but positive things about this whole issue. There's always the late night hosts that like to poke fun, but what I thought was really cool is I'm not even really referring about people on TV. I mean people I talk to whe waiting for my coffee in the morning or standing in line at the grocery store.  Of course, there are always the idiots that insists on having their say, however they really seem to be few and far between. 
   In short, I'm just loving all this loving, and proud of our society as a whole.